Monday, December 3, 2007

The Word of God (Holy Bible) Prophecy of the End

Duration: 07:11 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-10 23:56:14
User: CP07
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

The Word of God (Holy Bible) concerning things that are and things to come... Prophecy for our time and the future of the world as we know it. *Kept simple, with Scripture and music, full screen if font too small :) *Tech Issues: The fades are jarring, but writing is legible. *My first video of Scripture concerning these difficult times. It isn't meant to scare you but to give you hope for the days to come. Music: Delerium - Tectonic Shift *What lead me to make this video. "I remember Sunday School when we were taught this end of the world stuff (eschatology) back in the 90's. It was simple fill in the blank questions that we would answer for stickers that we can put on our Bibles. I never thought that the contents of this Sunday School lesson would be occurring in the 2000's. To be honest I thought it would happen in the 3563's when killer robots were scouring the earth and destroying everything with a scorched earth policy and a United Peoples of earth (racism still was around in the 90's) all had microchips implanted in them and were brainwashed by some sort of super computer that told them there was no God (courtesy of some scary Satanic Antichrist Beast guy). And while the robots were killing the disobedient heartless and completely deprived humans God was sending his wrath down in the form of natural disasters floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, hail and (everyones personal favorite) fire and brimstone. I was about 10 years old at that time (and I had a big imagination). What really bothered me was the order it was to occur in. What Apostle Paul talks about here was an order to how the world slips into deprivation and decay. I remember that Sunday School, the teacher told us at one point in time on this earth there will be a spiritual falling away from God. People will leave Christ and try to find their way to salvation through other gods and other means and they would deny Christ. They would deny God. They would even go as far to insult Him. I remember that during my adolescence that many new eastern religions were coming to the west and some of these religions even made Christians fall away from grace. And I remember seeing it occur even after the lesson. I remember in the 90's that there were already many cult groups who perverted the gospel of Christ. In fact my best friend was a Jehovah's Witness and me and her had no idea about the finer details of theology. Until we both understood our differences. I remember in the late 90's the big gay rights movement started to begin and more and more folks came out of the closet and started to openly admit they were gay. This lead to the gay pride parades and thousands upon thousands of Christians protesting against these parades, ("think about the children!") And when the homosexuals started to come out I remembered the verses I was taught that fateful Sunday School and it was so. I thought to myself "what is this world coming to?" And it was here that I understood what Paul said, what Paul says in the beginning of Romans is a simple prophetic time line as to how things are going to occur on earth... "And you thought it was global warming."

Comments

zerosdemon ::: Favorites  2007-10-24 16:41:05

This was good. I'd like to learn more. I'm trying to get into the word more, so I'd appreciate it.
__________________________________________________
tadm123 ::: Favorites  2007-10-25 21:58:28

yeah i want more of this videos, god bless
__________________________________________________
adamjacob9 ::: Favorites  2007-10-28 23:53:24

CP07, In Isaiah 24 that you quote, it says the reason the destruction is come upon the people is due to their rejection of the Everlasting Covenant. I'm curious, are you aware what the Everlasting Covenant is? Most Christians don't know this, but it is the utmost importance. See my video "Everlasting Covenant". I'd be interested in your feedback. Also, see my vid. "Prince of This World" for info. on the "other Jesus" warned against by Paul, that you also quote. In Christ, AJ9
__________________________________________________
CP07 ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 00:19:59

Dude you're Baha'i (non Christian cult and heretical), so like the Muslims you equate God with Allah. Well let me show you what Allah means in Hebrew. אלה 'âlâh aw-law' From H422; an imprecation: - curse, cursing, execration, oath, swearing.
__________________________________________________
CP07 ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 00:27:57

You believe in the curse of Allah and you believe that your cults founder Bahá'u'lláh is a messenger of God. But don't you find it odd how your cults founder associates himself with a curse? The curse of Allah? See it is these syncretic systems that pop up and false teachers who arrive that cause the wrath of God to be that much more closer to home. I hope you can realize this. You are the spiritual deception of the last days the Bible talks about.
__________________________________________________
CP07 ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 00:37:30

Bahá'u'lláh (ba-haa-ol-laa Arabic: بهاء الله "Glory of God") (November 12, 1817 - May 29, 1892), born Mírzá Ḥusayn-`Alí (Persian: میرزا حسینعلی), was the founder of the Bahá'í Faith. -wikipedia
__________________________________________________
CP07 ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 00:40:09

Your cults founder claimed that he was the manifestation of God. He also merged every world religion into one and calls it Baha'i. There are no other gods with God, yet your leader who was not begotten of God from the beginning, claims he is the manifestation of God. You believe in a cult and that of the Antichrist. And you're not prophetical in the slightest sense so stop feigning your prophecy.
__________________________________________________
Arkandius ::: Favorites  2007-11-01 17:34:46

loooooooooooooool
__________________________________________________
DreamsofCentaurs ::: Favorites  2007-11-15 13:48:01

AMEN! I saw you video in a link from another vid about the whole microchip thing. I would rather die than take the mark, atleast I would be with my Lord Jesus Christ.
__________________________________________________
CP07 ::: Favorites  2007-11-16 21:59:26

We live is some interesting times thats for sure. And I find it ironic that many don't see it, yet...
__________________________________________________

No comments: