Monday, December 3, 2007

Princess Tutu - Road Trippin' (Mirror for the Sun) - Collab

Duration: 04:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-17 15:18:58
User: Doglinde
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

The first of many collabs between SunkenWoglinde and Dogster080! Song: Road Trippin' By: The Red Hot Chili Peppers Anime Footage: Princess Tutu Credits Music: Morning From: Naruto This video contains some mild spoilers, but nothing serious. Also, no subtitles! Yay! Dogster080's comments: Well, all ill say is that it was fun making. XD SunkenWoglinde's comments: What Dogster said! And, I love this song. I was happy that I got to do the instrumental. I can jokingly say that one of the ways you can tell my collab pieces apart without my logo in the corner is that mine parts have so much AhiruxFakir haha! But, I've gotta thank Dogster; I obviously couldn't have done with without him. =D (End of comments) We do not own or claim to own Princess Tutu, the Red Hot Chili Peppers song "Road Trippin" or the Naruto instrumental "Morning". This is purely fan-made for the fun of it, folks!

Comments

invaderzimgir2007 ::: Favorites  2007-10-17 21:22:23

Whoa, this is nice. ^_^ Really pretty, guys. I love the song. Good job guys! I'm unsure who owns this account, though. xD So, congrats for both of you! xDD
__________________________________________________
SunkenWoglinde ::: Favorites  2007-10-17 21:39:19

Thanks so much! ^_^ I'm glad you like it!! I love the song too...Dogster picked it out, and I was all "OMG IT'S SO PRETTY." I had fun making AhiruxFakir scenes to it. xD; And, to answer your question, both me and Dogster own this account. I created it, but, it belongs to both of us. =3
__________________________________________________

No comments: