Friday, December 28, 2007

Carmageddon 2 - pickup longjump

Duration: 00:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-12 00:07:29
User: SchlossRitter
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I thought for sure I wouldn't make it back onto my wheels, until I bounced off my roof. Driver squashed on impact, but that doesn't matter. I saved these replays years ago, but they're still pretty fun to watch. I've lost a lot of good ones too. I don't have any editing software, so if someone wants to use these in their own video, just contact me for the .mov files.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

MANLY BEARR
A Outra - Marcelo Camelo
smash mouths ep 2 frosty attacks
how to masturbate an elephant
Tokyo CvS2 Casuals - unknown K-Sagat/Geese/Akuma2 vs. Gao
Rising Sun [TVXQ 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O" DVD]
Monopoly
moderni metodi di tortura...
TURKİSH HOOLİGANS
Kudai- Ya nada Queda
SR "08" Panoramic Pic
50 Cent Ft. Justin Timberlake- AYO Technology
Ciara- Lose Control (Live)
South African Music (Vomaseve)
Bling Bling-
tuna
Vince Carter Dunks Over A 7,2 Guy In 2000
Ciara- Goodies (Part II) (Live)
Does this work I hope so?!
Kobe Bryant Top 10 plays


 

No comments: