Sunday, August 5, 2007

Naruto/Teen Titans ACV 7: Mitch Hedberg

Duration: 300 seconds
Upload Time: 07-06-17 22:47:52
User: Headbanger14
:::: Favorites
Description:

I had a complete seisure making this video because I was trying to think of what to throw in it and Windows Movie Maker was not acting right. I wanted it to be long and funny and well, here it is! The first half is basically a rant on the terrible TT episode "Mother Mae-Eye" and the pompous British show The Good Life, since I was absoultely BEGGING to do a Thomas/Young Ones parody. The 2nd half is audio from Mitch Hedberg's Smacky the Frog skit. Enjoy!

Share with friends 
Comments
krusherking ::: Favorites
I love this. I really miss Mitch.
07-07-20 21:04:57
_____________________________________________________
Headbanger14 ::: Favorites
My God, it's like everytime someone comments on here, it's always spam. DAMN YOU VIVYAN!
07-07-22 11:10:42
_____________________________________________________

No comments: