Monday, February 11, 2008

[BPVF] Legend Of Mermaid (ENGLISH FANDUB)

Duration: 10:57 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-25 18:42:13
User: xWannaBeLovedx
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

mermaid  melody  pichi  pitch  pure  lucia  hanon  rina  caren  noelle  coco  sara  seira  english  fandub  audition  iluvspelling  Pop  

Description:

This is my audition reel for iluvspelling's mermaid melody english dub. I audtioned for all the mermaid's except hanon. LYRICS ARE MINE BUT YOU CAN USE THEM, JUST CREDIT ME! ;) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A Rainbow Wind gliding through the sky, Blows towards a pure and clean coast Just Before the Dawn I Heard a bright Melody, it was a beautiful song full of our hopes and dreams... The birds are flapping their graceful wings, travelling to the eastern sky Now using this shortcut lets escape... to the treasure isle The light shall always shine even in a storm leading us toward achieving our dreams Even if I'll be reborn again I promise that you will never leave my thoughts Even if there comes a day where everyone is to journey away from here I will keep singing melodies I heard, then I can prove, That I love youuuuu... ~ ...lol i love my lina and caren and lucia X3 please comment and rate! :)

Comments

SailorChristy88 ::: Favorites  2008-02-08 15:36:16

right ^^ I look forward to do it XD
__________________________________________________
xWannaBeLovedx ::: Favorites  2008-02-08 12:57:31

^^ thanks you lol and sure! :D
__________________________________________________
SailorChristy88 ::: Favorites  2008-02-08 11:21:16

I love you luchia and rina ^^ If I give you one of my lyrics can we do a fandub?
__________________________________________________
xWannaBeLovedx ::: Favorites  2008-02-07 07:45:37

xD I do buuut I havent decorated, eidted it or anything XD im too lazy, I just use deviantart X3 omg really!? THANK YOU SO MUCH! you have no idea how much you've made my day ^^
__________________________________________________
narutoavatar14 ::: Favorites  2008-02-06 21:28:47

OMG YOU ARE FREEKING AWSOME^_^do you have a myspace??
__________________________________________________


 

No comments: