Saturday, December 29, 2007

Race Changer 1.7 Part 2

Duration: 06:24 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-02-06 12:43:07
User: minivuvu
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

race  changer  funny  credits  bloopers  outtakes  High  School  Economics  Project  Funny  Comdey  Asian  White  Black  Mexican  

Description:

This was for my economics class about advertising so, I chose to do a follow up of my Race Changer 1.2 of my junior year for Comm. Apps. which was also a video but idk where it is. I finally found a free program to down size it from its original 2gb.So here is the last part, the credits, bloopers, outtakes and, some fun stuff. ++==Orginal Editing By: KimSonni Productions==++ Warning: Not everything you see is true.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Power of Your love
Stupid Remix
John Morrison Entrance Theme
Sarah Brightman and Josh Groban
Michael Jackson anniversary part 2
Mr. A dancing in math class
crazy guy
my room part1 (07-10-07_1635.wmv)
Avatar AMV: "Pretty Girls" {Move by Thousand Foot Krutch}
gundam wing movie part 4
World's Greatest
Conversation With The CANDIDATE: Ron Paul (2/6)
cole and peter episode #2
Alican GÖREL
I can do that! (Translator)
Tanks
Three Dog Night - Out In The Country
AusländischeKlappehaltenGesetz
Elvis Presley
cat vs minicar part2


 

No comments: