Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Memories" - Sims 2

Duration: 03:45 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-30 04:01:28
User: RubberDucki12
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I was bored last night so I made this! Sorry about the picture quality, it annoys me too! It's about a girl and boy who are in love (just so you know the girl's the one in the pink and the boy's in the green - it's hard to tell because of the (non) quality) but then the boy moves away and the girl is writing in her diary about him and this is what she puts. The video clips are her memories. Enjoy! ;] The song is "Grow Old With You" by Westlife, but changed a bit. Comments and ratings appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

RubberDucki12 ::: Favorites
Thanks very much! Okay everybody else I know how to do it now so you don't need to tell me! =D
07-08-26 06:45:19
__________________________________________________
yocklan ::: Favorites
I know how to made the picture quality good you go to the sims 2 game and you click on option and click the camera then you can change the picture quality. I hope you will also see my new video also by sims2, westlife mylove sims2 and comment something thank you
07-08-19 00:40:23
__________________________________________________

No comments: